45 in stock
Pro Series Metal Design Stamps on 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" round Tools
- Produced from high carbon tool steel for long life.
- Rated for use on stainless steel or any other non-hardened metals.
- Sharp cutting blades assure ease of stamping and clean crisp images.
- Deeper engraving depth assures you get only the image, and not the background of the stamp.
- Knurled grip eliminates opportunity for hands sliding on the tool during stamping.
- Made in the USA at our shop in Boise, Idaho.
- Stamps work well with our Jigs and presses.
- Stamps come with a light coating of oil to prevent rusting.
Should your stamp develop rust, clean with a wire brush and vegetable oil. No risk of stamp damage.